iconoclast n : someone who tries to destroy traditional ideas or institutions [syn: image breaker]
- Spanish: iconoclasta m|f
- Finnish: ikonoklasti, kuvainraastaja
- German: Bilderstürmer , Ikonoklast
- Croatian: ikonoklast
- Serbian: иконокласт
- Greek: εικονοκλάστης
- Italian: iconoclasta m|f
- Portuguese: iconoclasta m|f
- Romanian: iconoclast , iconoclastă
Iconoclast may refer to:
- A person who performs iconoclasm, destruction of a culture's religious symbols.
- One who attacks cherished beliefs.
- A track Dawn of Iconoclast by Dead Can Dance (1987 Within the Realm of a Dying Sun).
- Iconoclast, Russian rapper Ivan Ives' second full-length album.
- Iconoclast, one of the anarcho-punk bands of the 1980s
- Iconoclast, an album by goth-rock band Ascension of the Watchers
- Iconoclasts, a Sundance Channel show of celebrity interviews
- "Lisa the Iconoclast", an episode of TV animated series The Simpsons
- "Iconoclast: Contemporary Comments on the Human Condition", a book by author Corey Friedman
- Iconoclast, an album by deathcore band Heaven Shall Burn
- Modern Iconoclasts is the 2nd track off of Polish extreme metal band Behemoth's 2002 CD, Zos Kia Cultus.
- A part of Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's Tarkus Medley, a portion of the song title.
- Iconoclast David Ferguson, outsider culture impresario from the 1970s-present.
iconoclast in Dutch: Iconoclast